6/27/11

Relax & Enjoy Life.....




With work, errands, the house, the bills, dinner, the kids, etc. etc. It is hard to set aside time to truly doing something you enjoy.... Your health & wellness is directly tied to taking a time out and relaxing. To relax, dedicate and make it a priority to spend at least 1-2 times a week doing something you enjoy.

Ask yourself, what is something you have always wanted to try, but keep putting if off until.... I can promise you that the until time will never come! I am speaking this firsthand, having lived most of my adult life under these terms. There is never enough time to do take up that painting class, skydiving lesson or attempt to try rock-climbing. Whatever it is that you have always wanted to do, you owe it to yourself to do it and do it now!

As a RN, I can't stress enough how many times I have seen individuals living their life with regret, wishing they had done this or that before they got sick or got diagnosed with a severe debilitating health issue. I have uploaded a picture that I took today. I have loved photography for ever and actually if I could choose another type of vocation to pursue - it has always be photography. Today, I had a million things to do... I pushed them all aside, spent the day riding with my husband on his motorcycle tagging along my Nikon taking pictures all day long.

Today was an enjoyable day, those million things I've got to do are still here... But I had a wonderful enjoyable day and that is what counts!
Share this post with someone you care about - tell them to start pursuing the moments in life that they enjoy!

Here's wishing you health and happiness - Angi from Ask a Nurse Now
Ask a Nurse Now is a website created at www.AskaNurseNow.info that offers reliable health and wellness info, products and resources for everything that can attribute to your wellness.

Introducing our new E-Books
- Are you an expert in an area that can impact ones health and wellness: finances, vocational-work, relationships,
education, religous or other areas? Share your expertise and build your experience and portfolio as a professional
writer! Ask a Nurse Now is offering new opportunities to publish your work and gain credit as a freelance writer!
Contact us today for additional information
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment